Parachuting Mushrooms with Fall Leaves

I included 2 this time because I made them the same way. This time, I checked all the vars and set the Forced Symmetry to 'bilateral'. Generated a batch and then I applied the Sierpinski script to the fracs with gradients that I liked. I modified the triangles until I came up with something that I liked. These are the result. I used the palette of some of my own pictures to get the gradients for these.

Render Settings:

Parachuting Mushrooms: 1024x768, 450q, 0.4fr, 2 os
Fall Leaves: 1024x768, 2000q, 0.4fr, 2 os

3 Comments:

Blogger Lysergia said...

I really like the colors, nice job. And using the scripts. You've raised tha bar once again.

2:06 AM  
Blogger TrĂ©e said...

Both of these are excellent! Can't decide which I like better, but I'm very impressed. Great job!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Stacey Whaley said...

Congratulations on some awesome fractals! I like them both but that mushroom sure is pure wowness.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home